For those interested in an outline of our courses, they usually run 10am-4:30pm:
- Introductions & welcome
- Shaping techniques. Shaping sourdough into tins
- Looking after your starter and mixing up sourdough starter to take home.
- Tea break
- Mixing techniques, different kneading techniques, dough handling tips
- Mix and knead dough for pizzas and quick loaves (including cinnamon & raisin loaf or similar)
- Shape and bake pizzas
- Shape quick loaves
- Bake quick loaves
- Talk about a wide variety of techniques to improve the quality of bread
- Bake sourdough loaves
- Tea break and recap of the day
Everyone leaves the day with their sourdough loaf, starter, comprehensive booklet and any leftovers!